Primary function is to ensure accuracy and timely entering and posting of Accounts payable transactions. This includes the ability to process, verify, code, and all type of invoices. Secondary function is to support the operation by managing receipt of all cash and performing various customer analyses as required by management.
- Prepare all assigned vendor invoices for payment and to ensure proper accounts are being charged, proper
- authorization has been given and supporting document is in place
- Process voucher batches accurately into the A/P system on timely basis
- Investigate and follow through on any discrepancies
- Assist with month end closing including journal entries and accruals
- Assist with preparation and processing of system and manual checks
- Assist with analysis, AP Reconciliations and ad hoc projects, as needed
- Administrator for Expense Wire and T&E programs
- Distribute and reconcile all purchase card transactions at month end
- Back-up to perform check runs, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting preferred
- Two to five year’s progressive accounting experience.
- Prior Accounts Payable experience a plus
- Excellent knowledge of financial business systems, processes and PC spreadsheet software.
- Ability to work with all levels of management and external auditors.
- JDE knowledge is a plus
- Ability to Multi-task is a plus.