The Assembly Operator will be setting up and operating micro-electronics assembly equipment, which includes die and wafer processing, chip-and-wire assembly, assembly of various components, and visual inspection.
- Operation of manual, automatic, and semi-automatic microelectronics assembly equipment
- Setup of assembly equipment
- Inspection of die and packages to various criteria using microscopes
- Follows defined specifications and reaction paths or written/verbal instruction
- Usage of multiple hand tools
- Utilize computer-based manufacturing systems to move product and enter data
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office software suite.