- Interact with the business stakeholders to identify the business requirements and expectation from a product or service stand point.
- Perform the market research to identify competitive product offers, pricing, user interfaces, systems requirements to assist in developing a product and/or service.
- Suggest changes in the existing framework of product or service development and delivery; keeping client satisfaction.
- Help develop new procedures and policies that are likely to increase the productivity of the organization by analyzing daily processes used within the company.
- Obtain requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, user stories, narratives, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis.
- Under close supervision work with users to define concepts, drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language
Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Bachelor’s Degree with two years of experience in the education assessment industry with an acquired understanding of the assessment process or processes that the business adheres to, or related experience with analytics and systems skills.
- Experience in areas of System Support, Client Interaction, and Service Center.