Candidates must possess a strong understanding of electro-mechanical motion products with a fine attention to detail. Hands on assembly and test experience are a plus. Understanding of the dynamics of motion and a fundamental knowledge of precision Power Transmission components will also be expected. Ability to function in an aggressive and fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Creating clear and accurate design proposals and documentation for manufacturing, including detail and assembly drawings
- Analyzing application requirements from customers and recommend suitable solutions and products
- BOM creation
- Overseeing prototype and first time manufacture of designs
REQUIRED BACKGROUND AND SKILLS
- Excelent drawing skills
- SolidWorks knowledge required.
- Experience working in a mechanical engineering or manufacturing environment
- Solid CAD, GD&T and understanding of ANSI standards
- Knowledge of mechanical power transmission and motion control components a plus
- Understanding of machine shop practice with some hands-on experience in assembly and/or machining a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BSME or equivalent/related proven capability and experience
- Certification in SolidWorks and AutoCAD Essentials
- 3+ years of hands on experience